- Brochure491 K
- Data Sheet CareMat A1.8 M
- Data Sheet CareMat B2.1 M
- Data Sheet CareMat C1.8 M
- Data Sheet CareMat M1.7 M
- Manual (with cable) page 31.0 M
- Manual (with Bosch transmitter) page 34.2 M
- Manual (with EasyWave transmitter) page 31.5 M
- Manual (with VarioRec transmitter 433MHz) page 30.9 M
- Manual (with VarioRec transmitter 869MHz) page 3822 K
The pressure-sensitive detector mat for patient care
Safety every step of the way
Caring for people with dementia, as well as those who are susceptible to falling or wandering off, presents enormous challenges for caregivers. At the same time, those who are in need of care should not have their freedom of movement limited unnecessarily in order to ensure that their quality of life and independence is maintained within reasonable limits. The CareMat pressure-sensitive detector mat therefore provides important support in these challenges.
The CareMat is simply placed beside the patient’s bed or in front of the door to the room and is then connected to the in-house nurse call system wirelessly or by cable. As soon as a patient steps onto the mat, the CareMat triggers a signal that is relayed to the carer. The risk of falls and the dangers which can arise from patients wandering off or disorientation can be considerably reduced.