Detector solutions for access systems
Get to know the products
- Highest level on the market with PLd, cat. 3
- Safe signal transmission for all controllers
- Elegant housing design with protection class IP65
- Contact-free, hygienic door opening
- Attractive design with visual feedback
- Compatible with standard flush-mounted boxes
- PLc and Category 2 in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- Protection class: IP65
- Quick and simple installation
With great passion and an innovative spirit, BBC Bircher Smart Access develops modern convenience and safety systems for your automatic gates and doors. While loop detectors, microwave motion detectors and infrared motion detectors provide the opening pulse, safety edges and presence detectors protect the primary and secondary closing edges. Furthermore, BBC Bircher Smart Access also offers a wide range of radio and induction signal transmission systems. In the interests of protecting forklifts, machinery and public transport vehicles, BBC Bircher Smart Access develops and manufactures pioneering solutions such as contact mats, safety edges and step mats. In healthcare too, contact mats are a technical tool used in caring for people with dementia and patients who are susceptible to falling or wandering off.
Detector systems from BBC Bircher Smart Access play an important role in protecting people and vehicles in all such danger zones.
- Motion detectors
- Light barriers
- Contact-free switches
- Gate radars
- Machine safety products
- Sliding gate detectors
Or an individual detector system solution?
We'll be happy to advise you!